The blogosphere is a relatively new area of the internet or the world wide web where anyone and now pretty much everyone has started a blog.

The online business world has seen a boom like never before, but like years past there are only a fraction of people around the world who have enough knowledge to gain the first page on Google and other major search engines.

There are also very few who actually start a successful blog with a readership of over 50,000.

If you become well versed in either one of these two aspects of online business then online fortune will be at your doorstep.

The two basic guidelines on how to accomplish both getting to the top of Google and building a readership that is large enough to earn you an online income.

First, let’s discuss getting to the first page of Google.

Google carries around 60% of the global search load leaving the other smaller search engines fighting over the other 40%.

So if you are able to gain the first page on Google then you will pretty much have maximum visibility.

If you would like to gain the first page the first aspect of internet marketing you must learn is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) both of which are techniques that a person tweaks and builds a website/blog to reach the top of search engines.

Really there are two components of a marketing campaign that will get you to the top and those two are fresh, unique, keyword-dense, user and search-bot-friendly content.

Blogging really has the edge in this capacity since the point of blogging is to post regularly.

The second component of SEO is Off-Site and consists of creating excellent links which have keywords that are anchored into the text of hyperlinks and the backlinks are one-way, on relevant and high-authority websites.

That is how you reach the top of Google if you need more info search Google or Ezine Articles for more information.

The second way to make a lot of money online is by building a readership to a number that others will either pay you for ideas or advertisement space.

If you want to increase readership then updating your content every day is a must and making sure the content which you place on your web presence rather than being keyword dense is well researched and well written.

Gaining a high readership really consists of making sure when a visitor comes to your blog they not only find exactly what they need, but they have enjoyed your content enough to spend time going through other posts reading, and commenting.

This means you must have each post represent the best of your abilities. When you want to grow readership rather than increase your SERPs position online social media are your best marketing resource.

Stick with sites such as Twitter, Digg, Facebook, Stumbleupon, and others when trying to get noticed.

Once you have reached either one of the aspects described here you will see a good increase in traffic then the only thing you need to do is add Adsense to your blog or some other monetization technique and your blog will begin earning you an income.

Leave a Reply

October 2023
Blogging Resources
Buy Now
WordPress Videos

What is WordPress? And How Does It Work? | Explained for Beginners

WordPress.COM vs WordPress.ORG – What you need to know in 2021

How To Make a WordPress Website – For Beginners

BLOGGING TIPS from a Full Time Blogger | What you need to know before you start a blog

What Are WordPress Plugins – And How To Use Them?

12 Best WordPress Plugins for 2022

How To Make Money With WordPress Plugins (Very Easy)

Translate »